Repairs and Backup:
• Repairs - If a diagnosed or repaired item is left for more than 30 days, Twice Technologies reserves the right to resell and retain its proceeds as a form of reimbursement for such service provided. It is customer's obligation to inform a working phone number or address to be notified.
• Backup - Twice Technologies is not held responsible for any software or data lost on the customer's hard drive. It is the customer's responsibility to make backup files. After a repair is completed we dispose of all defective parts. If you need the old part back please include the request on the notes field.
• All claims for shortage or damage must be made no later then seven days after receiving the goods.
• Restocking Fee - 25% applies to all items returned for refund or credit against future purchase. No returns or refunds after 10 days. No returns or refunds on Software and Printer.
• Shipping and/or Handling charges are non-refundable.
• DOA - Dead on arrival - product that is inoperable upon first installation. Product is considered inoperable ONLY if the manufacturer recognizes it as defective. (Note: the majority of manufacturers do not consider LCD screen five or less bad pixels as defective, therefore such computer will not be considered a DOA.) Products that fail after being in use for any period of time are defined as defective and must be handled under the manufacturer's warranty program. DOA merchandise will be replaced or credited, at our option. DOA Claims should be made no later than seven days from the date of delivery.
• A return for delivered products requires RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be accepted within 10 days of date of purchase if, and only if, accompanied by original sales receipt. Once issued, the RMA is valid for ten (10) business days. All products must be returned in manufacturer's original packaging and must contain all components, such as manuals, software and cables. Failure to follow these procedures will be grounds for such products being returned to customer, at his/her own expense, and with no credit issued by TWICE TECHNOLOGIES.
• We keep our customer's personal information private and secure. Under any circumstance, we do not share our customer's information with any other company or organization.
Terms of Payment:
• Prepaid - via bank transfer. Please inquire about bank transfer information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• C.O.D. - PO Box, APO and FPO addresses are not accepted.
• Credit Cards - USA and Canada: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. All other countries: American Express only. Customers placing orders with non-US/Canada issued American Express cards should expect short delays due to credit card verification.
• All international customers are ultimately responsible for any customs duties and/or local taxes (if applicable) to the shipment.
• Please add applicable tax.
• In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Twice Technologies shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Twice Technologies will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
• Twice Technologies is not responsible for misprints or mistakes in specifications posted on our site. Please, check the manufacturer's website for the latest information. If any action is commenced for the collection of the amount due or to enforce the "terms and conditions of sales", the buyer must pay attorney's fees and any other costs associated with the aforementioned action.
• The sale shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
• Our new products all come with full manufacturer's warranty (usually from one to three years.)
• Please contact the manufacturer for all defective products.
Pick-Up, Shipping and Handling:
• The customers have the choice to pick-up or have it delivered goods purchased.
• Shipping/handling and insurance charges will be provided upon total order and the customer will be able to choose the best option he/she sees fit.
• We also ship to Canada and other countries.
• We do not ship to APO (Air Force Post Office Box), FPO (Fleet Post Office Box) or any other form of PO Box addresses.
• Shipments to any transit areas other than the final destination must be prepaid with wire transfer only.